Sunday, November 1, 2009

Week 7, Day 5

I hope everyone had a healthy and happy Halloween. We don't celebrate the holiday, so it was easy for me to stay away from the sweets. Thanksgiving and Christmas will be the hard ones for me.

It's been kind of an uneventful day. I got a lot of work done on a media list I'm creating for a client. Some exercise, the usual chicken and cheese sandwich on whole grain bread for breakfast and lunch, and some yummy garlic chicken with veggies and noodles for dinner.

Tomorrow is the day I'm excited about. A sweet friend of ours gave us tickets to go see Trans-Siberian Orchestra. (Thank you, again, AM!) Awesome group! The last time I saw them, they weren't big enough to fill arenas. Now they're huge. And they've got a new album out, so I'm eager to hear the new stuff, too. There should be a fair amount of walking to get from the parking lot to our seats, and I'm so glad I'm in shape to make it. I feel like I'm beginning to join the land of the living again!

No comments:

Post a Comment