Monday, November 2, 2009

Week 7, Day 7

The Grand Plan is not dead! Back when I started this journey, I had the great idea to spend 10 minutes every hour riding my recumbent bike, figuring that at the end of the day I would have spent considerable time exercising but without feeling like it. I haven't done it every hour today, but I have exercised for 10 minutes an hour for four hours. Not always on the bike; some of the time I worked on my arms. And the day is far from over. I hope Adam and I go out and do some walking later. We need to go to the store anyway for some bread and milk, so it would be a great time to get in a half a mile or so of extra walking. Yayee!!

I've eaten a half a cup of yogurt and a sandwich so far today. I don't know what we'll do for dinner. I want to go light tonight so my weigh in tomorrow is good. It's been a quick week since the last episode of the Biggest Loser. I hope I've done enough to drop at least a little bit of weight! We'll see....

No comments:

Post a Comment