Monday, November 2, 2009

Week 7, Day 6

Tonight I live. Not just exist, but actually live. It's been awhile. And I like this. I'm eager for more really good days like today where I am able to get out and participate amongst the living. What a happy feeling to know it's coming!

Adam and I went to a fairly large auditorium to see a concert, and I got in and to our seats without having to stop and catch my breath and without feeling like I had just walked a million miles. Our seats were about as far from our car as possible, too, because the short route was blocked off by the extended stage. So we walked all the way around the concourse, only the stage-width difference from where we came in. And I did it. :) I don't think I could have done it without Adam to lean on a bit as we walked, but still....I've made so very much progress!

I had a couple of sandwiches for breakfast and lunch. And for dinner Adam and I stopped at the only place we could find open after the concert -- a greasy-spoon truck stop. We probably should have just come on home to eat, but we just weren't quite ready for that yet. So I ate eggs, hash browns, and toast. Probably blew my diet. But that's okay. Tonight was an awesome night. And I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment