Monday, November 2, 2009

Week 7, Day 7 part 2

I don't usually do two posts in one day, but this time I have two things that warrant a second posting. And I really hope people read this because it's important.

There's a scientific study that has just been released that shows junk food can be as addictive as heroin. Great. I left drugs and alcohol way in the past along with my misspent youth, and now I find out all those ho-hos over the years may have altered my brain chemistry permanently. Here's where you can read more about the study, and I STRONGLY recommend that you check it out: http://www.grist.org/article/scientists-claim-junk-food-is-as-addictive-as-heroin/

There is good news I want to share, too. Sean was one of the contestants on this season of the Biggest Loser. He got voted off a few weeks ago, but still went on to lose quite a bit on his own. Just in time, too, because at 1:09 this afternoon his little baby girl was born. He named her Jillian, after one of the trainers on the show. Congratulations, Sean!! If you want to see a photo of this beautiful little girl, here's a link: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2732141&id=127882247420

No comments:

Post a Comment