Monday, February 8, 2010

Week 21, Day 7

The neighbors are talking about me. I've always marched to the beat of my own drum, so people talking about me is nothing new. But this time I'm really liking it. This time they're talking because they've noticed my weight loss. I don't see it in the mirror. I still see the huge hiney and thunder thighs. But they see the baggy clothes and the increased activity. They see the slimming physique. And as the saying goes, they ain't seen nothin' yet! I'm eager for the snow and ice to go away so I can begin walking around the neighborhood. There's a grocery store about six blocks from us, and I want to be able to walk down there each day for the basics. Great days are coming!

Today I've done some weight work on my arms and a bit of stair climbing. For food I've had a half sandwich for breakfast, a half sandwich for lunch, and Adam is fixing buffalo and potatoes for dinner. And I think before bed I'll have a bowl of veggies.

Today's Tip:
The Winter Olympics are set to start soon. Which winter Olympic sports are your favorites? Pick a sport you especially enjoy and plan time to not only watch and enjoy the sport, but also work out while you watch. These athletes are a great inspiration, and working on your own fitness is a great way to honor your favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment