Friday, October 23, 2009

Week 6, Day 4

I walked this evening until I thought my legs were going to spontaneously combust. I forgot to put my pedometer on, though, so I don't know how far I actually walked. But I'm pretty sure it was far enough to do some good. When I get done here, I'm going to also do some weights work on my arms.

Food has consisted of oatmeal for breakfast, grilled chicken with onions, mushrooms, and green peppers for lunch, and a peanut butter and banana sandwich for dinner.

Today I've been wearing a smaller size pair of slacks, two sizes down from what I have worn for several months. It's probably smaller than I ought to wear -- it's a very tight fit. But the size I had been wearing got annoying because I could no longer keep them pulled up enough to not drag on the ground. It's a great problem to have! But wearing too-small slacks isn't great. I definitely need to drop more weight fast enough to make these things more presentable in public.

We did some leaf peeping today, driving around to see the beautiful Fall colors. They're prettier this year than I've seen them for awhile. Next year I want to be healthy enough to see them by taking a long walk through the park. It's kind of exciting to think about doing things like that again in the not-so-distant future! Enough to keep me pushing forward, even on the days that aren't as pretty and uplifting as today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment