Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Week 6, Day 1

Not a great weigh in. But not terrible. I did my best this week, and that's what matters the most. So I'll take 248. For now. And I'll keep working toward my goal.

The Biggest Loser tonight was good. I liked seeing the folks at home and how they lost weight in spite of the struggles and temptations. I forget which lady it was who was out with her family and not happy with the greasy, unhealthy choices her husband was making. I am beginning to see some foods that way. I still love sweets (I had a small piece of pumpkin pie tonight). But I'm not happy with burgers (they now give me diarrhea), and I can't remember the last time I ate a french fry. Even pizza doesn't seem appealing now.

I had the usual chicken and fat-free cheese sandwich for breakfast, a chef salad for lunch, and a yogurt for dinner. A little bit of walking tonight. Tomorrow Adam's week of vacation starts. We don't have anything particular planned, but I hope his being home incites me to greater activity. I can't help but think it will be an easier week without his coming home each night smelling of tempting food! Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment