Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Week 6, Day 2

I did well eating out tonight. Grilled tilapia over a bed of shoestringed veggies. Very yummy and diet-friendly. Amazingly filling, too. It's three hours since we ate, and I'm still full. In the past, I would never have chosen this dinner, instead going straight for something with pasta or something with sauces or gravy. I probably would have justified it by taking some of it home with me, figuring that it's not so bad if I break it up into two meals. What a shame that all these years I've missed out on really tasty, healthy food.

My back has been killing me today, so exercise has been limited to working on my arms with the weights. I hate it that I have arm wattles, so I'm content to put extra time in on slimming my arms.

Today is Wednesday, "hump day" for many. For us it's the first day of Adam's vacation. Yippy Skippy!! I just need to stay diligent on my diet this week, allowing a few cheats, but sticking with it as much as I can. No vacation from healthy habits!

No comments:

Post a Comment