Thursday, October 1, 2009

Week 3, Day 3

Good day. Half a chicken sandwich for breakfast, the other half for lunch. I'm not sure what I'll do for dinner, but I'm getting hungry, so I'd better figure it out pretty soon. A big bowl of mixed veggies sounds good!

I got out and ran some errands. The weather is very cool and invigorating. I love autumn weather! The only thing that's not good about autumn is that I have years of pumpkin pies, cranberry bread, Halloween candy, cinnamon ice cream tempting me--- all yummy items that I can't have right now. More than any other time of year, this is when sweet treats tempt me the most.

I'm going out tomorrow to get a new soup pot. I want one with a non-stick interior, but it's got to be big enough to make plenty so I can enjoy it for several days. I used to make soup a lot when the boys were young. It was such a good way to use up leftovers. I'm eager to make some soon. Chicken veggie soup sounds really good on a chilly night like tonight! Hot, healthy, and low-cal -- can't beat it!

Ooo...too much thinking about food right now. I think I'll go make some dinner! Bon apetit, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment