Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Where's My Irish Walking Stick? Week 27, Day 2


What a lovely day and very inspiring for getting out and walking! I'm Irish, I'm much more fit than I was, and I'm happy. And a very Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, too! I ate well today -- yogurt for breakfast, chicken wrap for lunch, 1/4 of a Subway BLT (no mayo) for dinner. I did do some walking. I'm not sure how much since I don't have my pedometer with me, but it was enough to feel good. I'm really pleased with how much more I can do than I used to. And with the weather being so awesome, I'm all the more energized.

Today's Tip:
Yesterday I talked about how to easily trim 100 calories from your diet. But what does 100 calories look like? According to a Prevention Magazine online video, 100 calories is 20 cups of lettuce. Or 5 cups of broccoli. Or 2 cups cubed melon. Or 1 cup seedless grapes. Wanna see the video? Check it out here (be sure to hit the "back" button on your browser and let me know what you think of the Prevention Magazine video!): Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment