Friday, December 11, 2009

Week 13, Day 4

I decided today would be a day for giving in. Not giving up. But simply letting myself have the things I've been craving. So I had noodles for dinner and sweets for dessert. It was time to give in. I've had three miserable days captive in the house because of weather, depressed because of hormones, and being driven nuts by cravings.

Hoping to offset the damage I did with my errant eating, I have tried to put in extra exercising today. I walked at the store and am exercising during commercials on tv tonight. And speaking of exercising, what the heck are planks? I've been hearing about them, but I have no idea what they are. Clearly, I still have a lot to learn.

Today's Tip:
Using herbs and spices in your cooking will reduce your need and desire for sugars and salt, thereby helping you in your weight loss quest. But be careful about where you store them. Heat, light, and moisture are all enemies of herbs and spices. So don't store them near these damaging influences. That means that while having them on or near your stove may be convenient, it's not good for your tasty add-ins.

1 comment:

  1. You have to do that once in a while...as long as you get right back on track. I see your birthday is the same as my husband's, except he will be turning 44! :o)

    ReplyDelete