Thursday, December 10, 2009

Week 13, Day 3

Good grief, why have I been hungry ALL THE TIME the past few days? All I want to do is EAT. And when I do eat, nothing is satisfying. I suspect is has something to do with being trapped in the house for three straight days because of the blizzard, but still... there has to be some way to deal with this that I have yet to discover.

I've done mostly leg lifts and work with my resistance bands the past few days. I'll be glad when my car is unburied from the snow so I can go out walking at the store. Right now I feel old and blobby. And my knees and back hurt. I loved the finale of the Biggest Loser on Tuesday, but since then I've just felt really big. They are skinny and I'm huge. And I just want to sit down and cry. Okay, so that's not gracious or strong of me to admit, but it's honest. Perhaps it's only hormonal or just stir-crazy induced, but today just doesn't feel good. Maybe tomorrow will be better and I'll keep moving forward to my goals.

Food log: sandwich, bowl of cereal, and a yogurt. Maybe something later to make my stomach stop burning.

Today's Tip:
Not every day is going to be filled with energy, success, and enthusiasm when you're on a weight loss and fitness journey. Admit it, don't feel guilty, and NEVER let it stop you.

No comments:

Post a Comment