Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Week 9, Day 2 Part 1

I'm going to write another entry this evening after I've gotten a little bit more accomplished today, but I had to share this with you. In one of the earliest posts here on A New Suit, right after the first episode of the Biggest Loser, I was trying to figure out who I was going to root for this season. I mentioned Liz, the 49 year old grandma, because that's what I am too and she was starting out at about the same weight as I am. Well, I got the sweetest note from Liz today. As many fans as she has and as busy as I'm sure she is with the finale of the show coming up in just a few weeks, I was touched that she would take the time to share this-- "As I have found out , That is really what the show is all about....paying it forward.....I have done it now I need to find a way to help others......YOU CAN DO IT". My friends make me cry tears of gratitude nearly every day, but I also find it quite remarkable when a stranger reaches out. Thanks, Liz! And thanks to each one of my peeps who is lifting me up and moving me forward in the journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment