Friday, October 9, 2009

Week 4, Days 3 and 4

When I started this, I intended to do a blog posting each day. But I skipped writing yesterday. I skipped doing anything at all yesterday except sleep and eat a sandwich. I'm really tired of hurting. I hope I don't have anymore days when it just plain hurts too bad to stay awake.

Today was better. It still took me a couple of hours to get past the pain, but at least I made it downstairs where I waited for the second wave of muscle cramps to stop before getting ready to "start" the day. Got some errands run and met with a friend for dinner. Nothing in the way of exercise other than just being up and around doing normal stuff and a little bit of time on the bike. I hurt tonight, but it's mostly soreness I think is caused by the weather changing do drastically. Snow in the Big O tomorrow. (What happened to autumn?)

With snow tomorrow, I think it will be a good day to make another batch of soup. Chicken this time. Adam has a non-date ("we're just friends"), so I'll be alone. But there will be plenty left over for him to have on Sunday. The chicken is in a big family-pack, so while the soup is simmering, I'll bake the remaining chicken that wasn't used in the soup. That way I'll have healthy dinners practically already made for the coming week --one of the "tips" they always give on the Biggest Loser.

Sounds like a plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment