Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Week 4, Day 2

Men have it so much easier when they're on diets. No hormones to battle with. I'm bloated, my back hurts, I'm tired, I cry for no reason and feel like life itself it ending, and I would kill to be able to eat a bag of dark chocolate Dove thingies. Thank goodness I've been at this female stuff long enough to know in a few days I'll be better. In the meantime, the diet is really, REALLY hard.

I walked for 15 minutes, ate an egg sandwich, four bites of custard, and a chef salad with a tablespoon of raspberry vinaigrette dressing (and no croutons). Did I work off the food I ate? Probably not. Did I avoid the candy aisle while I was walking at the grocery store? Definitely. Small victories. But I'll take them.

1 comment:

  1. Go Rabble! Have you ever noticed that when you have caffeine that it makes the whole PMs/food craving thing worse? It does for me. B complex series vitamins also help with that whole thing. I love and miss you! Been busy trying to figure out if I'm going to buy a horse. Whew! I've been eating about a 1/2 cup of plain yogurt ( the good chobani nofat greek style) and it really helps with curbing the appetite. I also cut out the sugar free, reduced fat ice cream cone at night and the weight is coming off. Miss you! Keep up the good work and drink WATER!!!!

    ReplyDelete