Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Week 2, Day 1

It's only mid-afternoon right now, so I may write more later, after tonight's episode of The Biggest Loser. But I couldn't wait to announce the results of my visit to the scales today. THREE POUNDS! No more than I was able to exercise this week, I'm really surprised and pleased. I really wasn't expecting any loss and thought maybe, instead, I had gained some. There was a time when the thought of weighing 256 pounds was appalling. And really, it still is quite disgusting to have let myself get that big. But for right now today, I'm darned excited about 256 because today it represents a loss and a successful first week. YIPPY SKIPPY -- THREE POUNDS GONE!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you! You can do it!
    Don't forget to drink lots of water and still eat some healthy fats or your joints will hurt.
    Healthy fats are 1 tbls of olive oil, nuts-a handful, avocado, etc.
    I miss you. I'll probably be calling again soon.
    I'll weigh myself in the morning and let you know how I did! ;-) Good night dear friend!
    Opera Diva in Maryland :-)

    ReplyDelete