Thursday, September 24, 2009

Week 2, Day 3

I did some time on the bike today. I can tell I haven't spent enough time exercising the past several days -- I should be able to do more on the bike by now, but it's still hard and I still can't stay at it as long as I want. On the other hand, my arms are getting a little more toned, I'm sure because of the resistance bands I've been using on them. Long way to go, but it's nice to see even a little bit of progress.

Not much of an appetite at all. I think it's probably because of the pain meds the doctor gave me yesterday. We still have pizza left from last night, so I had a piece of that, a banana, and a cup of yogurt. I know I should eat more or my body will start working against me in my diet efforts. I'll have to work on that and come to a happy medium -- not too little and not too much.

I wish the Biggest Loser had daily advice instead of commercials -- you know, 30- or 60-second bits of inspiration or little nuggets of wisdom. It would help those of us who are diligently watching the show and working along with it, and it would still serve the same purpose as commercials in enticing more viewers to tune in. (And if they ever start doing this, I am totally taking credit for the idea.)

In the meantime, it's time to get back on the bike and see if I can eke a few more miles out of these legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment