Monday, November 30, 2009

Week 11, Day 7

I did leg lifts and arm exercises while watching Heroes tonight. And I did some extra walking at the store earlier today. It's amazing how easy it is to forget you're exercising when you're in the middle of doing something else, too.

I dread weighing in tomorrow. I have cheated a few times this week, so I don't think I lost any weight. Which I guess isn't so bad considering many people gained. I don't think I put on weight, but I'm fairly certain I haven't dropped any either. That's okay. As long as I get under 200 pounds by my birthday in March, I'll be okay with it all. And to keep me motivated, I've got another picture of Little Man to gaze at and remember how much fun he and I will have when I'm more fit. This one is from Thanksgiving Day. :) (And by the way, after looking at the holiday pics, I am determined that when I have lost 100 pounds or when my 50th birthday comes --whichever comes first, I will treat myself to a well-deserved first-time experience with hair dye.)

I got back into my rut today as far as eating is concerned. Cereal for breakfast and a sandwich for lunch. I tried some Greek yogurt for dinner. I heard Greek yogurt is supposed to be better for us than regular yogurt. Maybe it was an bad brand, so I may give it another try with a different brand. But the stuff I ate tonight was completely horrible. I had to eat some Yoplait just to get the nasty yucky taste out of my mouth. There's only so far I can go with this dieting. I like having some yogurt in the evenings and I don't think there's anything wrong with it. In fact, I feel good about eating that and appreciate the live cultures that help my picky innards stay healthy. But I just can't see the value of changing to something I completely hate only because someone says it's better for me. I'm making a lot of changes already, and I'm doing okay with all of them. This one I can't do. I will, however, try a different brand just in case.

Today's Tip:
You gotta check out Biggest Loser videos are on YouTube. Awesome interviews with the contestants and some great advice. Click here to directly to the official videos (not just someone snagging and posting them, but the real ones from NBC): Biggest Loser on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment