Thursday, January 14, 2010

Week 18, Day 3

I was off to a good start this morning. Lots of energy. Did some leg lifts upstairs and some weight work on my arms. I'm still having trouble getting the heavier weights over my head without a LOT of pain, but I'm doing much better with curls and lifts. I intended to go out for a walk this afternoon. But good intentions are only half the battle. The other half never materialized. Adam is still not feeling well, and I just stayed inside with him and worked on the computer. Oh well. The evening isn't over yet. I hope I rev up my internal energy enough to at least spend some time on my bike. I really want to lose that remaining 22 pounds to get me under 200. I just gotta want it badly enough to work at it a little harder. But where'd my energy go? I feel like a deflated balloon right now. ::sigh::

I have eaten okay today -- better than yesterday, for sure. I had a cup of whole wheat cereal for breakfast. A bag of peas and a few noddles for lunch. I'm about to have some yogurt and a half a sandwich. And I'll probably have a bit more yogurt later on. Actually, as I think back to a year ago, I'm eating a LOT better than before. No fast food. A lot more meals at home. And a lot less mindless munching. Yayee!

Today's Tip:
Interested in how many calories you burn in an exercise session? Here's a link to an Exercise Expenditure Chart on Jillian Michaels' website: http://www.jillianmichaels.com/lose-weight/expenditurechart.aspx Exercise Expenditure Chart

No comments:

Post a Comment