Friday, September 18, 2009

Week 1, Day 4

No progress on the Grand Plan today. Nasty headache and my back is worse today. Leg lifts and curls before I even left the bedroom, but nothing since and certainly not a little each hour like I had envisioned. Maybe I'll just do what I can each day and call it good. The Grand Plan will come later.

I think I'm doing okay on the food, in spite of my hormones screaming for chocolate and pasta. Hamburger patty, two slices of bacon, some tomato slices, a little bit of lettuce, two slices of whole wheat bread, two cups of yogurt, plenty of water.

Gosh, I hope I can make some headway with the exercise before Tuesday. I don't want my first weigh-in since the beginning to be a failure. I feel kind of defeated today. Really kind of sad, actually. But I don't know if that's because I've done a crappy job of dieting this week so far, or if it's just the hormonal thing. Sometimes being female is just no damn fun. But I can give it another shot tomorrow.

I think tomorrow I'm going to go out and do some walking. Having asthma, I can't walk outside and be in the pollen. But I do fine inside like at the mall or in stores like Target. I did a lot of that last year when I lost so much weight. But I need to get a pedometer so I can keep track when I walk. And if this headache goes away, I won't scream nasty things at the clerk when I buy it. (Just for the record -- I've never actually done that. heheee )

Here's to a better tomorrow...Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment