Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Year 2, Day 3

Okay, I'm really serious about losing weight this year. I've been coasting for about six months, maintaining my weight. Now it's time to take off the remaining 50 I need to dump. With that in mind, I ate oatmeal and fruit for breakfast yesterday morning and a plate of mixed veggies for dinner. Today I've had oatmeal and fruit for breakfast again and chicken with pasta for dinner. The big thing is for me to keep eating -- something I battled with last spring, much to my ill health, and to stay away from sweets -- something I battled with this past autumn. I'm also back to exercising daily -- something that had become a bit of hit-and-miss thing with me the past few months. I'm back to a daily routine, beginning now with leg lifts -- 50 per leg, and arm lifts with 8 pound weights. I'll see about adding some variety after I get this established as a routine.

I think that's the thing -- establishing good habits again, and coming here to report what I eat and do so I'm accountable again. I've got to stick with it, each day doing my best to BE my best. And I know eventually the weight will come off and my fitness will increase. I saw it happen when the first 100 pounds dropped off. And I'll see it again.

So...what are you doing to be YOUR best today? Remember, it only has to be for today. Tomorrow we can worry about when it arrives. :) I'm here with you all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment