Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Baby Steps

So, here I am, weighing the same as I did last week. The same, in fact, as I did last month and the month before. But I'm doing better at drinking more water. That's something I really had gotten out of the habit of doing. Baby steps. Amazing how easy it is to fall back into old habits. But with baby steps I'll get back into better ones again.

I'm not sure why I've been so tired the past few weeks. Like really, really tired. I think part of me wants to hibernate in the winter. I'm having a hard time pushing myself to do any kind of exercising. So for now I'll have to rely on better eating habits. Breakfast is now a whole grain bagel, a turkey sausage patty, an egg (but only the egg white), and a slice of cheese. If I'm still hungry, I have a cup of yogurt or a banana. For breaks at work I have a banana. Dinner varies. Sometimes I do well, sometimes not. And when I'm in between customers at work, I do deep knee bends and leg lifts. Sometimes. Not like 3 hours of exercise. But I think I'm doing better. Baby steps, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment