Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Week 14, Day 2

I think this has been the hardest week of the entire three months so far. Rampant PMS, no energy, terrible depression, hungry ALL the time, and no weight loss at all. I feel like giving up, not just on the diet but on life itself. My head knows better, but my heart is in terrible trouble. I think it's all hormones. If I didn't, I'd find a tall building and take a short leap. This has really been miserable.

I don't even remember what I ate yesterday. A sandwich, a bowl of oatmeal that turned out like crap, a bowl of soup. Something else maybe? I really don't remember. Some leg lifts - about 50 in the evening. I haven't eaten today. I'm hungry, but I don't know for what. That's part of the problem. Nothing is satisfying. I don't know what I want. I don't know what I need. Adam and I are going out to see a movie later on tonight. I hope that helps.

Today's Tip:
NBC has posted info about their new team of Biggest Losers for Season 9. Click here to see it. The new season begins January 5. Just in time for New Years resolutions to kick into high gear. I'll be there. Will you be there with me? Please join with me! I need the support! I really can't do this alone!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Girl! Don't give up! I am SO, SO proud of you!
    Could it be that you need to take a vitamin supplement right now? B-complex series is an amazing PMS help. B-complex series coats the menengie nerve endings in your brain, increasing the synaptic nerve response, aiding in your memory, and reducing your stress. Many women crave chocolate when they are PMSing because they become B-complex deficient. Chocolate has B vitamins believe it or not. So be kind to yourself. Have some lean red meat or venison for the iron as women become anemic during their cycle. Take some vitamins, get some extra sleep, have a nice hot bubble bath, and last but not least a quiet time with God. Hormones are a bitch aren't they! :-) Love you! I'm proud of you! The one, The only...OPERA DIVA from Maryland! You know who girl! Love you my friend. You can do this! I'm proud of you and you're inspiring me to get off my duff and get serious. So don't quit! I need the inspiration and courage that I get from reading about your journey just as much as the other people that follow your blog do.
    Love you! Me :-)

    ReplyDelete