Monday, February 22, 2010

Week 23, Day 7

I've fallen off the wagon in a big way. Mom sent a goodie bag home with me on Friday, and I got into it yesterday. In addition to some magazines, toilet paper, and Kleenex, there were also two boxes of Frosted Flakes. I now only have one and half boxes left. To my credit, that half a box of Frosted Flakes I devoured is all I've eaten yesterday and today. But still. Shame on me. I have zero willpower. Plus, I've only done leg lifts for exercises since Friday. What's the matter with me? I have no willpower, no oomph in me. I would kick my butt if I had the energy.

Today's Tip:
The folks at Eat This, Not That have a wonderful entry called The Worst Beverages in the Supermarket. I'm completely stunned. Who would have figured that something as healthy sounding as Agave Melon Antioxidant Water would have the same sugar content at 3 bowls of Honey Comb cereal? It would take 20 minutes of shoveling snow to undo this not-so-healthy-after-all sin. Minute Maid Lemonade? Not such a good choice on a warm summer afternoon. It has the same sugar equivalent as 6 Good Humor vanilla ice cream sandwiches and would require 60 minutes of vigorous housecleaning to undo. I don't do 60 minutes of vigorous housecleaning. Ever. So Minute Maid is never passing over these lazy lips again. To check out more beverage bombshells, go to>> http://eatthis.menshealth.com/slideshow/worst-beverages-supermarket#title

No comments:

Post a Comment